1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas 4.
2. For the bolognese sauce: heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and aubergines until soft and well browned. Add the garlic and cook for a few more minutes, then add the chicken mince, aubergine, red pepper and mushrooms. Continue cooking for a few minutes before adding the tomato passatta and season with basil, pepper and a pinch of salt. Cover the pan and let the sauce gently simmer for 15-20 minutes, then remove the lid and allow to simmer for a further 15 mins.
3. For the bechamel sauce: melt the spread in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes stiring continuously. Take the pan off the heat and start pouring the Alpro Soya Drink a little at a time, whisking or beating after each addition to keep a smooth consistency. When all the Alpro Soya Wholebean Drink has been added, place the pan back on the heat and bring to the boil stiring continuously and boil for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Season with pepper and a pinch of salt.
4. Assembling the lasagna: lightly oil an ovenproof serving dish (30 x 20cm). Spoon over a third of the bolognese sauce, then cover with lasagne sheets. Drizzle over about one quarter of the bechamel sauce. Repeat until you have 3 layers of pasta. Cover with the remaining bechamel sauce, making sure that no pasta is visible. Tear the mozzarella into thin strips and scatter over the top.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutess until the top is bubbling and lightly browned.
Use gluten free lasagna sheets and gluten free flour to make the bechamel sauce.
Go veggie, by using soya mince.