Terms and Conditions of Use / Disclaimer Legal notice
Please read this notice carefully.
The entire content of the Alpro Website including all website design, texts, lay-out, drawings, photos, films, graphics and any other elements of these web pages, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the sole and exclusive property and copyright of the Alpro or are included with permission of the relevant right holder, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Alpro Website for the sole purpose of executing arrangements in a specific agreement with Alpro and provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices.
Any other use of materials on the Alpro Website, including reproduction, adaptation, modification, translation, distribution, republication or linking into for personal, public or commercial purposes, other than those noted above without the prior explicit written permission of Alpro is strictly prohibited. Any downloading or otherwise copying from the Alpro Website will not transfer title to any right, software or material to you.
Any infringement will be pursued by appropriate legal action.
Alpro is providing the Alpro Website "as is" and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of this site or its contents and assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or possible obsolescence, including for latent/hidden defects.
In particular but without limitation, Alpro makes no representations or warranties that:
- the information on the Alpro Website is merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- the information on the Alpro Website is accurate, complete or current;
- you will be able to use the Alpro Website, that the Alpro Website or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form;
- the information published on the Website is by no means to be considered as medical advice;
- the Alpro Website or any software or material of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects (including hidden/ latent defects) and compatible with your equipment.
- use anti-virus software on any software or other material that you may download from the Alpro Website and to ensure compatibility of such software or material with your equipment
- check any content or information published on the Alpro Website to be accurate or complete
In no event shall Alpro (subject only to the exclusion provisions below) be liable contractually and / or extra-contractually, whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Alpro Website, the Alpro Website content, including any special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of profit, loss of data or damages resulting from any computer virus or other bug transmitted through the Alpro Website; delay, interruption in service, deletion of files or errors, omissions or inaccuracies on the Alpro Website or its content; your use of or reliance on other websites to which you have gained access by means of hyperlinks published on the Alpro Website; your failure to comply with any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or your reliance on any information published on the Alpro Website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall operate to exclude or restrict our liability for either fraud, death or personal injury resulting from our, or our employees' gross negligence or willful misconduct.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Copyrights for the photographs reproduced herein are vested with the individual photographers or Alpro, and may not be reproduced in any form without prior permission from the creators.
Alpro (UK) Ltd
Latimer Business Park
Burton Latimer Northamptonshire
Tel : +44 1536 720600
2460 Regents Court
The Crescent, Birmingham Business Park
Tel: 0800 0 188 180
Privacy informationThis website http://www.alpro.com/healthprofessional is operated by Alpro Comm. VA, a partnership limited by shares with registered office at Vlamingstraat, 28, B-8560 Wevelgem, Belgium (RPR/RPM 0420.429.375 (Kortrijk), (hereinafter “Alpro”, “we” or “us”).
I. The information Alpro may collectAlpro collects personal data about you through your use of this Website (i.e. any information that relates to you as an identified or identifiable individual ), such as your name, your age, your e-mail address, as well as your responses to questionnaires, forms or surveys posted on the Website.
Alpro requires personal data from a visitor to obtain access, to request or download product information or to take advantage of other features on the website, such as to register on certain programs on this Website.
II. Purposes for which your personal data is collectedAlpro will use visitors’ personal data where it is necessary to do so for such purposes as verifying the identity or age of visitors to the website, creating user credentials such as user names and passwords to respond to your questions, to offer you the opportunity to receive notices, newsletters or electronic mails, to invite you or to allow you to participate in surveys or programs, or to notify you about special events by electronic mail or other electronic communication means (including e-mail, fax, sms, mms, etc).
2. What are cookies?A cookie is a small file of alphanumeric text, downloaded onto a computer or other device (e.g. mobile phone), which enables the website to recognize that equipment and monitor an individual’s browsing activity. Cookies serve a number of useful purposes, such as analyzing the use of a website, storing password information in order to allow an individual to move through a restricted website without having to re-enter log-in details each time, or to add items to an online shopping basket.
3. What purpose do cookies serve?Subject to your prior and express consent where required by applicable law, we (or our service provider acting on our behalf and under our instructions) may notably use "cookies" or similar tracking technologies that we place on your computer hard drive to enable us to recognize you when you re-visit our website. Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you. They enable us to store information about your preferences and personalize your experience; to keep track of your use of any interactive features and services and to monitor internet traffic.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You may decide to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. You can manage your browser setting on the following sites:
Internet Explorer: http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies#Internet_Explorer_8
4. Cookies used by Alpro
- ci_session: Information about user web session
- utma: Google Analytics: How many time an user come to the website
- utmb: Google Analytics: How many time an user spent to visit the website (timestamp start)
- utmc: Google Analytics: Google Analytics: How many time an user spent to visit the website (timestamp end)
- utmz: Google Analytics: User infos -> from where he came, what he's doing
- chartbeat2: Informations about user usage of the website for Chartbeat.
- country: Used to set the user language/country (to keep it for next visit for example)
- lactose: Show the lactose menu if the user is looking for lactose content
- dairy: Show the lactose menu if the user is looking for dairy free content (UK only)
- cookie_on: Hide the message about cookies
III. Sharing information with third partiesIf you choose to provide us with your personal data, be assured that Alpro will not intentionally distribute or sell that information to anyone outside Alpro.
You however understand that Alpro may, at its discretion, use third party processors or suppliers acting on its behalf and under its instructions, notably suppliers of web-related services to administer web servers and to store information on back-up disks, and disclose personal data to them as necessary for the performance of their services.
Alpro may also disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to respond to authorized information requests from law enforcement authorities or judiciary or when otherwise required or permitted by law;
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, or any other transaction that results in a change in control or ownership of Alpro, in whole or in part; or in the event of a corporate reorganization, bankruptcy, insolvency proceeding, or similar circumstance, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
However, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur.
IV. Your rightsYou have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold on you, to request the rectification of any inaccurate data, as well as to object, on request and free of charge, to the intended processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, if any. If you want to exercise your rights of access, rectification, or objection, please send a dated and signed request to us, together with a copy of your valid ID card or any other valid identification document, at our address above.
VIII. Contact informationIf you have any questions or concerns about the protection of your personal data submitted to us, please send a thorough description to email@example.com or the address below.
Alpro Comm. VA Vlamingstraat 28 B-8560 Wevelgem Belgium Tel: +32 9 260 22 11