Looking for something?

Popular searches

How do I know if I have a food allergy or intolerance?

If you think you have a food allergy or intolerance, always consult your doctor or dietician. We dissuade from self-diagnosis because you might mis-diagnose yourself, which may result in you missing out on important nutrients or you might mistake intolerance with an allergy, which can be dangerous. Tip: keep a food diary to help your doctor with the diagnosis. Write down everything you eat, the time of the day, your symptoms, how long the symptoms last and at what time they occur.

Not what you're looking for?

Give us a call or send us a message

Search all topics

We'd love to hear from you

Complete the form to send us your question or feedback about Alpro and we will get back to you within 2 working days
* indicates 'required field' - please note either email or postal address is required

The following file types are accepted: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, png

Or give us a call

0333 300 0900(UK) or

1800 992 878(ROI)