Alpro soya original is full of the plant-based goodness of high quality soya beans, milled and blended until deliciously smooth and creamy. Its subtle sweet taste is a great way to start your day - brighten up your breakfast by pouring it onto cereal, into your morning cuppa or even in your latest baking creation!
- A source of calcium. Contains Iodine and Vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- 100% plant-based
- Nutritious and a source of high-quality soya protein
- Easy to digest as it is naturally lactose free
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health
- Non-GMO. (Proterra certified)
|energy||161 kJ / 39 kcal|
|vitamin D||0.75 µg 15%*|
|vitamin B2||0.21 mg 15%*|
|vitamin B12||0.38 µg 15%*|
|calcium||120 mg 15%*|
|Iodine||22.5 µg 15%*|
* 15% of the nutrient reference values (NRVs)
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Water, Hulled SOYA beans (8%), Sugar, Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Acidity regulator (Potassium-phosphates), Flavouring, Sea salt,
Stabiliser (Gellan gum), Vitamins (B2, B12, D2), Iodine (Potassium Iodide)
Contains soya. Naturally lactose free & dairy free. Gluten free.