1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C / fan 180oC / gas 6.
2. In a pan, gently heat up the Alpro Almond Original and mix in the semolina and honey. Increase the heat to high and, stiring constantly, heat until the mixture becomes creamy.
3. Once deliciously creamy, remove the pan from the heat and add the spread, vanilla pod seeds and eggs.
4. Cut the grapes in half and mix with the passion fruit flesh before stiring into the creamy samolina.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased medium-sized dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with extra grapes.
To make this recipe suitable for vegans, replace the eggs with a vegan egg replacer and the honey with maple syrup, agave syrup or sugar.