1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Chop the apples into chunks and remove the core.
3. Place the apple chunks into a roasting tin or ovenproof dish, add the cinnamon stick, and sprinkle a dash of lemon juice and honey on top.
4. Mix the margarine with the oats, ground nuts, sugar, salt and almond flakes until you have a nice texture of chunky breadcrumbs.
5. Next, scatter the crumble mixture on top of the apples and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the apples are tender and the crumble is brown and crisp.
6. Serve the apple crumble whilst it is warm, topped with a spoonful of Alpro Vanilla Ice Cream – Yummy!
Mix the apple chunks with pears, blackberries and rhubarb, or use seasonal fruit of your choice.