1. Pre-heat the oven to 190oC / fan 170oC / gas 5.
2. Mix all the ingredients together, including the Alpro Rice Original, and stir well.
3. Place the mixture into the fridge for about 20 minutes to firm up a little.
3. Make 12 equal sized flattened balls (about the size of a walnut) and place onto a greased baking tray about 2 cm apart.
3. Bake the oatmeal cookies for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Serve immediately with fresh fruit and Alpro Simply Plain or Go On Plain alternative to yogurt.
Gluten free? Make sure to use gluten free oats.