1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / fan 160oC / gas 4 and grease the cake tin.
2. Crush the biscuits and mix well with the melted fat before pouring the mixture into the cake tin and spreading evenly over the base of the tin. Refrigerate.
2. Whisk the Alpro Go On Plain with sugar, oil and egg yolks until creamy. Add vanilla seeds, the lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice and mix until combined. Season with extra lime zest / juice if necessary.
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form and gently fold into the Alpro Go On Plain mixture.
4. Arrange the mandarin segments with some of the blueberries on the biscuit base. Pour the Alpro Go On Plain mixture over the biscuit and fruit base and bake in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the top of the cake is golden brown.
5. Allow to cool before decorating the top with the remaining blueberries.