1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C / fan 180oC / gas 6.
2. Mix the blueberries with some fresh lime juice, cinnamon and Alpro Almond Dessert Moments.
3. Place the blueberries on the base of the ramekin.
4. In a bowl mix the almond flour with the oatmeal. Pour over the agave syrup and the coconut oil and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture comes together into small crumbs. Pour the crumble mixture over the blueberries.
6. Place the crumble in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Serve with additional fresh blueberries. Yummy!
Use fruit that is in season to make the crumble!
Opt for the almond flour as it is gluten free. Check the label to ensure that the oatmeal is gluten free.