1. Mix the buckwheat flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, mash the banana and mix with the Alpro Plain with Coconut and the Coconut Drink.
2. Combine the two mixtures and blend the batter until smooth. If the batter is too thick, add more Coconut Drink.
3. Heat up some of the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Pour around 3 tbsp of batter into the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turn over and cook for another 2 minutes. Continue until all your batter is used up.
4. Serve the buckwheat pancakes with Alpro Plain with Coconut, pomegranate seeds (and chia seeds if you like). So good!
Make sure to use gluten free baking powder