1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / gas 6.
2. Cut the butternut squash into equal cubes and place on a baking tray. Slice the apple and add to the squash with the onion, garlic and bay leaves. Sprinkle the vegetables with a dash of olive oil, crushed coriander seeds, turmeric, fresh ground pepper and a pinch of salt.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the oven until cooked.
4. Meanwhile, mix the pumpkin seeds with olive oil, spread them out on another baking tray and place in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked, remove the bay leaves and squeeze out the garlic cloves over the mix.
6. Add the vegetables with the vegetable broth in a blender and blend until smooth.
7. Pour into a pan and add 150ml of the Alpro Coconut Cuisine and gently heat through on a low heat without boiling.
8. Serve with the roasted pumpkin seeds and the remaining Alpro Cuisine Coconut.