1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Wash the carrots and halve them lengthwise, leave the small ones whole.
2. Pour some olive oil in a frying pan with a high rim and sauté the shallot, garlic and ras-el-hanout spices until fragrant. Add the carrots and let them simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Deglaze with the Alpro Almond Unsweetened drink and bring to the boil, then let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, coarsely chop the almonds and toast them in a small frying pan.
5. Take the carrots from the pan and dress on a serving plate. Top with the roasted almonds. Sprinkle with some olive oil and season with some extra ras-el-hanout, salt and pepper. Finish with a few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley and sesame seeds.