1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas 4.
2. Cook the pasta in unsalted water al dente. Add the cauliflower florets to the boiling pasta for the last 4 minutes of cooking.
2. Drain the pasta and cauliflower florets, reserving 350ml of the cooking liquid.
3. Pour the pasta and cauliflower into a greased baking dish, cube the ham and add to the pasta mix along with the parsley, reserved cooking liquid, Alpro Soya Cuisine and half of the grated cheese. Mix well and season with nutmeg, pepper and a pinch of salt.
4. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese over the top and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Tasty!
Switch to gluten free pasta for a gluten free version.
Make sure to use lactose free cheese
Replace the ham with a meat replacer of your choice.