1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / fan 170°C / gas 5 and line a muffin baking tray with muffin cases.
2. In a bowl mix the ground hazelnuts with the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
2. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the Alpro Hazelnut Original and sunflower oil, stirring all the time.
3. Finally add the chocolate pieces and mix thoroughly.
4. Fill the muffin cases with the mixture to ¾ full and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Gluten-free? Simply switch to a gluten-free self-raising flour.
Lactose free? Check if the dark chocolate pieces are lactose free!