1. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C / fan 140oC / gas 3.
2. Mix the oats, chopped nuts and sunflower seeds together.
3. In another bowl mix, mix the apple juice, honey and sunflower oil until nice and smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and then add the cinnamon and sea salt. Mix well so that everything is evenly coated.
4. Place the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and put in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Mix occasionally. Take out of the oven and mix in the dried fruit before putting back in the oven for another 10 minutes until the granola is golden brown and dry. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
5. Serve the granola with Alpro Simply Plain. To make it sweeter add some extra honey if desired. The granola will last up to three weeks in an airtight container. Super healthy and efficient too!
Add 25g flaxseed, 15g Chia seeds and 40g grated coconut for an extra inspirational twist.
You can make this recipe vegan by replacing the honey with sugar or another syrup such as maple or agave.