1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into even cubes. Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onions, garlic and potato cubes. Add the curry paste and the garam masala and fry for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the green beans, peas, tomato purée and a few sprigs of mint & coriander. Deglaze with the broth and season with salt and pepper.
4. Let the korma simmer for 20-30 minutes on low heat until the potatoes are soft. Stir regularly. Add the AlproPlain Unsweetened and let simmer for another two minutes.
5. Season to taste with the lime juice and some extra garam masala. Serve with extra Alpro Plain Unsweetened, coriander, mint and the naan bread.