1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / fan 180°C / gas 6 and grease and line a 10cm square baking tin.
2. Heat the red fruit with 50g of sugar until it forms a compote.
3. Beat the polenta, egg, remaining sugar, salt, Alpro Soya Unsweetened Wholebean and the vegetable spread until well combined. Leave to rest for half an hour.
4. Whisk the mixture, add the baking powder and stir well.
5. Pour into the baking tin and bake for about 25-35 minutes, until a skewer comes out dry again after insertion.
4. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve hot with the red fruit compote. Tasty!