For the dip:
1. Add the lemon zest and juice to the chopped coriander leaves.
2. Add the Alpro Simply Plain, sliced avocados and chilli (if using) and mash until smooth. Season with cumin, salt and pepper.
For the nachos:
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / fan 180oC / gas 6.
4. Cut each wrap into 8 slices, spread out in a baking tray and season with salt & pepper.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, turning over after 8 minutes.
6. Put the nachos on a plate and garnish the tomato halves, spring onions and peppers. Perfecto!
Gluten free? No problem, use corn wraps to create gluten free nachos