1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Mix the oats with the desiccated coconut, ginger and dairy-free margarine. Spread on a baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes until the oats are golden. Leave to cool.
3) Meanwhile, start making the trifle by mixing the frozen berries with Alpro Blueberry Big Pot and fill the glasses up 1/3.
4) Next, mix the frozen banana with Alpro Coconut Original and put on top of the berry mix. Finish off with the roasted oats. Yummy!
5) Serve immediately with frozen blueberries and festive decorations of your choice!
Use chia seeds and/or seasonal fruits as an extra topping
Oats may contain gluten, be sure to check the label