1) Mix 250ml of Alpro Almond Unsweetened with the apple cider vinegar and leave for 15 minutes. Mix the diced turkey breast with the thyme and salt & pepper. Add the mixture of vinegar and Almond Unsweetened drink to the turkey and leave to marinate (if possible, prepare this the day before so the turkey becomes juicier).
2) Boil water with a pinch of salt for the broccoli, sugar snap peas and green peas. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 200°C.
3) Chop the shallot and garlic into small pieces.
4) Cook the broccoli and peas for 3-4 minutes until al dente and add the sugar snaps for the last minute. Rinse under cold water and let drain.
5) Heat a pan with a teaspoon of margarine, take the turkey out of the marinade and brown all sides, but don’t cook through.
6) Grease an oven dish with a teaspoon of margarine and add the turkey, vegetables, dried cranberries and half of the chestnuts. Season with salt & pepper and mix. Place in the middle of the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
7) Then, heat a pan with margarine and bake the shallot, garlic and the other half of the chestnuts. Add Alpro Soya Cusine, vegetable stock and the remainder of Alpro Almond Unsweetened. Cook until the chestnuts are soft and delicious. Mix the sauce with a hand blender until smooth.
8) Take the oven dish out, pour the sauce on top and then put the dish back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
9) To make it more festive, you could make little decorative stars made out of puff pastry and add while serving the dish. And enjoy!
1. Chestnuts can be replaced by soaked cashew nuts 2. The sauce can also be made with Alpro Soya Unsweetened
Leave the puff pastry out and take some extra cranberries for the decoration