1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / gas 4.
2. Dry fry the bacon until crispy and brown. Add the onion and fry for a couple of minutes until soft and translucent. Add the the mushrooms and the peas and stir-fry until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
2. In a bowl mix the Alpro Soya Unsweetened Wholebean, eggs, pasta and cheese then stir in the cooked vegetables and bacon. Season with tarragon, nutmeg, freshly ground pepper and a pinch of salt.
3. Pour into a greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes in the middle of the oven.
4. Remove the quiche from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving with fresh salad.
Switch to gluten free pasta to make this recipe gluten free.
Make sure to use lactose free cheese
Replace the bacon with a meat replacer such as marinated tofu.