1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C / fan 180°C / gas 6 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash the aubergine and cut horizontally into long slices or in half and place on the lined baking tray and with the whole garlic cloves in their skin and roast for 20-25 minutes until the aubergine is soft.
3. Meanwhile, rinse the quinoa under plenty of running water, drain and add to a pan with the stock and boil for around 10 minutes until cooked.
4. Place the pepper halves on another baking tray, drizzle with half the olive oil, sprinkle with pepper and dried herbs and place in the oven alongside the aubergines. Bake until the peppers are soft but still with a little bite to them.
5. Drain the quinoa and mix with the fresh chopped herbs, cherry tomatoes and diced feta and season with freshly ground pepper. Fill the pepper halves with the quinoa and herb mix, drizzle with remaining olive oil and place in the oven for another 2 minutes.
6. Remove the flesh from the aubergine and place in a blender, squeeze the garlic out of its skin and blend until roughly blended. Add the Alpro Go On plain and blend briefly again to combine. Season with a pinch of salt, pepper, paprika and the lemon juice. Serve the stuffed peppers with baba ganoush and pomegranate seeds. Tasty!
Add 1 tbsp Tahini paste to the Baba Ganoush for extra taste.