1. Cook the quinoa according to package directions and let it cool.
2. Wash the spinach and chop coarsely. Place the spinach in a hot pan to wilt, and then squeeze out excess moisture.
3. In a bowl, mix the cooked quinoa with the spinach, beaten eggs, chives, garlic, onion, parmesan, breadcrumbs and pepper until well blended. If the mixture is too moist, add some more breadcrumbs.
4. Mould 12 small even burgers from the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to allow them to firm up.
5.Cook the burgers in a pan over medium heat with a little rapeseed oil for 6 to 8 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. Finally, for the dressing, mix the Alpro Simply Plain, mayonnaise and lime juice. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve the burgers with the lettuce and dressing. Yummy!