1. Pre-heat the oven to 220°C / fan 200oC / gas 7.
2. Wash and dry the sweet potato before piercing it all over with a fork. Wrap in foil and place in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour until tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before peeling and mashing.
3. Melt the sunflower spread and mix with the flour. Add the cooled mashed sweet potato and grated courgette, followed by the remaining ingredients.
4. Mix together until well combined. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Roll the dough to a thickness of 2 cm. Cut out circles using a 5-6cm cutter and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown in the oven.
6. Serve with Alpro Go On Plain and one of the additional topping suggestions.