1. Pre-heat the oven to 180oC / fan 160o / gas 4.
2. Cut the courgettes lengthwise and remove the seeds. Then cut widthways into 5mm slices.
3. Sauté the shallot in the oil or spread until translucent. Add the chopped spring onions, sliced courgettes, crushed garlic clove and the Alpro Soya Cuisine and cook until the courgettes and onions are soft. Finally, when it is almost ready, add the pecorino cheese and basil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Divide the mixture between four ramekins.
5. Roll out your pastry and use to cover the four ramekins. Brush the pastry with the egg glaze.
6. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
Use gluten free puff pastry to make this recipe gluten free