Product - Source of calcium
Product - Rich in plant protein
Product - Free from colours & preservatives
Product - Source of vitamins B12, D
We have three words to say about Alpro Chocolate flavoured soya drink. Go. Right. Ahead. You’ve already decided to go plant-based (excellent choice, by the way) and there are plenty of reasons to feel good about that. It’s good for you, and for the planet. So yes, pour out a perfectly chilled glass and enjoy the rich chocolaty taste. Just because you can. GOOD FOR YOU*
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Soya base (Water, Hulled soya beans (7%)), Sugar, Fat-reduced cocoa* (1.5%), Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Guar gum, Xanthan gum), Acidity regulator (Potassium phosphates), Flavouring, Sea salt, Natural flavouring, Vitamins (B2, D2)
*Rainforest Alliance Certified™. www.ra.org.
fat1.8 g3 %
salt0.14 g2 %
energy61 kcal3 %
sugars7.6 g8 %
saturates0.4 g2 %
Typical Values per 100ml energy 257 kJ / 61 kcal fat 1.8 g saturates 0.4 g mono-unsaturates 0.4 g polyunsaturates 1 g carbohydrate 7.9 g sugars 7.6 g fibre 0.9 g protein 3.1 g salt 0.14 g vitamins vitamin D 0.75 µg vitamin B2 0.21 mg minerals calcium 120 mg