Alpro Soya Milk Unsweetened
Check out our different variants
Product - Source of calcium
Product - No sugars no sweeteners
Product - Rich in fibre
Product - Source of vitamins B2, B12, D
Awesome! You just made at least two great choices. This drink is rich in protein and contains no sugars or sweeteners to get in the way of the mild and balanced soy taste. What’s more, going plant-based is good for the planet – the soybeans we use are sustainably sourced with no need for deforestation. Hold on. Was that three great choices? Whatever. GOOD FOR YOU*
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Sugar free
- Without added sugars or sweeteners.
- Rich in Fibre
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Soya base (Water, Hulled soya beans (8.7%)), Acidity regulators (Potassium phosphates), Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Flavourings, Sea salt, Stabiliser (Gellan gum), Vitamins (B2, B12, D2).
fat1.8 g3 %
salt0.09 g2 %
energy33 kcal2 %
sugars0 g0 %
saturates0.3 g2 %
Typical Values per 100ml energy 138 kJ / 33 kcal fat 1.8 g saturates 0.3 g mono-unsaturates 0.4 g polyunsaturates 1.1 g carbohydrate 0 g sugars 0 g fibre 0.6 g protein 3.3 g salt 0.09 g vitamins vitamin D 0.75 µg vitamin B2 0.21 mg vitamin B12 0.38 µg minerals calcium 120 mg