Soya No Sugars
Check out our different variants
Source of calcium
No sugars no sweeteners
Source of vitamins B2, B12, D
Awesome! You just made at least two great choices. This drink is rich in protein and contains no sugars or sweeteners to get in the way of the mild and balanced soy taste. What’s more, going plant-based is good for the planet – the soybeans we use are sustainably sourced with no need for deforestation. Hold on. Was that three great choices? Whatever. GOOD FOR YOU*
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Sugar free
- Without added sugars or sweeteners.
- Source of fibre
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium
- Source of vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Soya base (Water, Hulled soya beans (8.7%)), Acidity regulators (Potassium phosphates), Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Flavourings, Sea salt, Stabiliser (Gellan gum), Vitamins (B2, B12, D2).
Gluten free. Naturally lactose free & dairy free
fat1.8 g3 %
salt0.09 g2 %
energy33 kcal2 %
sugars0 g0 %
saturates0.3 g2 %
Typical Values per 100ml energy 138 kJ / 33 kcal fat 1.8 g saturates 0.3 g mono-unsaturates 0.4 g polyunsaturates 1.1 g carbohydrate 0 g sugars 0 g fibre 0.6 g protein 3.3 g salt 0.09 g vitamins vitamin D 0.75 µg vitamin B2 0.21 mg vitamin B12 0.38 µg minerals calcium 120 mg