Cauliflower and Cous-Cous with Tahini Dressing
- For the cauliflower:
- 200ml Alpro Greek Style Plain
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- For the cous-cous salad:
- 150g couscous
- 250ml reduced salt vegetable stock
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 150g jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- Handful chopped parsley
- 1 bag of rocket
- Optional: add some seeds or nuts (we like toasted pumpkin seeds) into the salad for an additional source of protein
- For the dressing:
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 150ml Alpro Greek Style Plain
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment.
Combine the Alpro Greek Style Plain, harissa and olive oil in a bowl to make the marinade, before coating the cauliflower florets evenly in it.
Place them on the baking tray and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden.
Meanwhile, cover the couscous in vegetable stock and put to one side to cook, fluffing with a fork once the water has been absorbed.
Make the dressing by whisking the ingredients together and storing in a jar in the fridge until ready to use.
Finish the salad by mixing the tomatoes, sliced peppers, and chopped parsley through the cooked couscous.
To serve, add rocket to your plate before topping with the cous-cous salad and harissa cauliflower. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and garnish with parsley and optional seeds / nuts, if you wish.