Crisp, crunchy and 100% plant-based, made with Alpro Plain soya alternative to Greek Style yogurt
- For the veg:
- 1 small white cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 60g cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- For the dressing:
- 200g Alpro Greek Style Plain alternative to yoghurt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Prep the veggies. Finely chop the cabbage and coarsely grate the carrot. Slice the apple and spring onions. Then pop the whole lot into a large bowl and toss together.
Now for the dressing. Mix the Alpro Greek Style Plain alternative to yoghurt, vinegar, syrup, lemon juice and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mix together until smooth and creamy.
Pour the dressing over the salad mix and stir through until all the veggies are nicely coated.
Finally, for a little extra crunch coarsely chop the cashew nuts and scatter over the salad along with the sesame seeds. The perfect side for summer BBQs!