Vegan Tuna in Jacket Potato
- 1 sheet Nori seaweed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 spring onions, sliced fine
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Alpro Greek Style Plain alternative to yogurt
- 150g canned1 sweetcorn, drained
- Serve with a baked potato and a serving of salad
First, blitz the nori in a food processor or blender until it’s finely chopped. Add to the blender the chickpeas and pulse the mixture twice – do not over blend!
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Season with black pepper.
Serve on top of a baked potatoes with a side salad.
If not using immediately, the mixture can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.